Click here to view and print the NFS brochure.
* Ample, free, car parking
* Hot and cold drinks available for small charge
* Picnic benches and barbecue
* Panoramic view over lake towards the New Forest
* Your safety is our primary concern
* There is always a safety boat with fully qualified skipper and crew
* Our Pioneer Multi boat has a unique bow door system that enables wheelchair access
Wheelchair friendly pontoon
* Wheelchair accessible
* Safety rails
* Volunteers to help you in and out of boats
* Pontoon has 3 C-Crane Personnel Hoists
* These allow very safe, dignified and easy transfer of sailors to and from their boat
* The hoists are safety-checked annually
* You can use your own sling or we can provide one for you
Sailing With Us
When do we meet?
We meet for sailing and training from the first sailing day in April (Tuesday or Friday) to the last Friday in October.
* Tuesdays – 10.00am to 4.00pm
* Fridays – 10.00am to 3.30pm
* Last boat available half an hour before closing time
* Thursdays – Race Training & Sailing Development
* Rigging 1.00pm, Start 2.00pm
Where do we meet?
We meet at Spinnaker Lake, Ivy Lane Ringwood, BH24 3LY. See our Location Map
What shall I wear?
You don’t need to buy expensive sailing kit; we can provide you with a buoyancy aid. Just wear your normal outdoor clothes and sensible shoes or trainers. Bring a sun hat and sun screen on those hot summer days; pack a waterproof jacket and ideally waterproof trousers, for those rainy days.
How do I Join?
Contact us for a trial sail or just pop into Spinnaker when we are sailing,
or ring the Membership Secretary, Stefan Hart, on 01202 619426 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hot and cold drinks are always available but bring your own packed lunch.